Tuesday, July 28, 2009

We're helpless in sleep



I'd like to run away and become blood bound with gypsies. On restless nights I am lured by the reply of divination, without signs of doubt. How could I have doubt when I have no soul? Of course I was tricked, not everyone knows if you bargain with a witch you become a witch. It is not as much of a tragedy as it may seem, I've almost mastered the gaze I need for the crystal ball. The gaze is similar to the trance cast out from a predator's eyes. For myself, I prefer to use the potion to gain compassion from strangers so they will let me slip under their covers at night. I must tell you to beware; without the right concoction it is like peering into a the jaws of a lion, head first.. Luckily, I've been given the keys to your eye so I won't have to sleep in a deep grave tonight.








No comments:

Post a Comment